[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Paddington

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu May 24 14:22:34 EDT 2007

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Emily, Bearlette and Phoebe, please accept our belated condolences on Paddington's passing.  Yes, we certainly understand what you mean about the Paddington-shaped hole in your heart -- such a touching way to explain it.  We are so very sorry that his bloat returned, but as you said, it sounds like it was simply his time.  It is amazing that you had cured him of bloat before and had also brought him back from the brink at other times; we hope you will find comfort in knowing what excellent care you always gave him.  Yes, you made the right decision in helping him to the Bridge when he could no longer stand.  He was lucky to be so loved.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how he enjoyed chewing the roof of his log cabin and how much he liked to snuggle.  We send our best wishes to his good friend Persephone too.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday