[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pig Olympigs

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Thu May 24 14:22:03 EDT 2007

Kiki here.  Yes I would be glad to let others borrow some of "my" makeup.  Well, actually, it belongs to my slave but I am going to borrow a bunch of it and bring it with me.  Fortunately, she has a friend up North who works at the Lancôme counter at Macy's and she sends her goodies from time to time.  In fact, she just got a new batch in this weekend.  There's a lovely little mascara in there which seems ideally sized for us piggies.

When Jimmee heard that there would be a cage biting contest, he decided he wanted to come and compete.  Also, Kaitlyn wants to come to compete in the wheeking contest.  She is really loud when she wheeks.  Who needs an alarm clock when Kaitlyn is around to wheek for breakfast!

We are all packed and ready for Pig Air to pick us up at the Nashville airport.  See all of you soon.

Kiki of the Munchee 10