[Gpdd] Virtual: Report from Jolly Rodent Charlie + Rumblestrut Blues lyrics site

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun May 27 01:06:13 EDT 2007

Hey All Youse Guys,
     Beethoven's (Rumblestrut Blues creator) two great nephews, Wolfi and
Burkle, will be taking part in the Rumblestrut Blues performance, as will
Snowball (Carla M), part of the original group. We are flattered and honored that
they will be sharing the stage with the rest of us "gorgeous hunks." (Yaya said I
should say that. She too seems to like the carrot beer and apple ale which is
so plentiful here. Yaya is so much fun to be with and yet she can be quite
dignified as well. But the beers and ales do make her a bit giggly. shhh!)
     But we are delighted that they not only are willing to participate but
they are actually excited about it.
     Chester and I will write more tomorrow when our heads are a bit more
clear.
     Diamond and Chester have welcomed Dee's "Peaches" into their group, but
those two -- Diamond and Chester -- do allow her to socialize a bit with her
other piggy friends. She's a delight -- in fact, she's my buddy Pumpkin's sis
-- Pumpkin, AKA "Mr. P." Peaches already   has many friends here!
     Of course when she's socializing with some of the other piggies, Chester
and Diamond watch some of the events paw in paw, snuggled comfortably
together.
     Jenni's dogs Pirate and Kasie are our LAPS litter carriers. Fine dog
they are.
     Rumblestrut Blues is the 3rd song on Jenni's site. The address is:
jenni-piggys.blinkz.com
     There are other great songs there too, but that Rumblestrut Blues is
Beethoven's masterpiece. If he had lived longer perhaps.... ah yes,
     Also, pay attention the the spellings of Jenni's site. Blinkz website
name limitations.
     Yaya and I must part for the night and get some wonderful sleeping time
in so we can be rugged contestants tomorrow.

Charlie, Jolly Rodent