[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PO Antics

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 29 20:39:44 EDT 2007

I've had a text message from Duke, he's decided he's having sooo much
fun that he's not returning till he's caught up with all of his friends
and had more of the carrot wine with the girls (cheeky boy).
He said that Lady Bug has been brilliant and sooo efficient organising
the security detail on the different sites, well of course she's a woman
so why wouldn't she be efficient (err this last comment is from me LOL)
He also said the food and company has been fantastic and he's gained a
few grams (yeah) so it shows how well our lovely Piggie cousins in the
US have looked after him, thank you all.
He has to return by today as he's got a dental visit with his vet to get
those molars trimmed again.

Glynis and Duke (having an absolute ball in LE) (and in mem Sully)