[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Lilac & Lavender

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 29 20:34:42 EDT 2007

Penny, you softy <wink wink> but i don't blame you, they sound like
precious little girls.  I'm sure your wonderful piggiefriends will
welcome them and show them how to enjoy life now.  Will this cause them
problems at all???  I hope not for their sakes, what a terrible start to
their little lives grrrrrrrrrrrr
Please keep us updated with them, i'd so like to know how they get on
:o)

Glynis and Duke (still not returned from the PO's) (and in mem Sully)