[Gpdd] [MISC]<Calendar spam!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:28:04 EDT 2007

Hi Gpdd-ers,
Here I am again with the latest Gpddcalendarspam ;-)
I made some new compilations with pigtures from Leah (yes, PS) and an update from Debbie & the dolly mixtures. However, my sister just bought a new house and she currently has no internet connection so we have to wait a bit until it shows up ;-).

The deadline for sending in pigtures is approaching (around halfway november) So if you still havent sent in your pigtures, you can send them to either guinygirl at gmail.com or pandameisje at gmail.com .

I also have a tip for those of you who have slow internet connections. The photocompilations (which also download faster than separate photos) are listed in alphabetical order. So if you read that for example, Debbie has an update. You can go to the website and it is easier to look up the photo's with debbies pigs with this in the back of your mind. These are the slaves who have send in their pigtures:

Alejandra
Alge
Alicia
Bella
Birdie
Carly
Claire
Corinne,
Debbie
Eleanor
Elizabeth
Frankie
Glynis
B Goldstein
Jaime
Janet
Jem
Joan
Joanne Colangelo
Jocelyn
Julie
Kacee
Kirsten
Leah
Lynn
Maren
Martha
Mary D
Mary Leet
Penny
Roxanne
Sandi
Sandy
Stefanie
Susi
Suzy

Thus, so far, 37 slaves have send in photos (which makes 39 if you count me and my sister). What do you guys prefer? Do you want a week (52 pages), a 2-week (about 26 pages) or a monthly (12 pages) calendar?
Keep in mind that less pages means less work when you are downloading the calendar form the internet, and less printing costs. In the end, we will make the decision together with the gpdd moderators but we would like your input ;-).

I also have a tip if you would like to show off just one pigture in a link. Lets say you want to show alge's ebeneezer woollybear to someone. You go to the calendar ( http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar ) and you'll find Alge second on the list. Then you click on the photo (it might look a bit blotchy in the beginning) and it opens so that you can see the photo. Then you right mouseclick so that a tab shows up. You select properties and then you get a small grey screen. On this screen you can see the adress (url). You need to copy this (place your arrow just before http and hold down your left mousebutton. keep holding it down while you move to the end of the whole adress. It might be very long and not wholly visible so keep holding it down while moving downwards. Then let go of the left mousebutton and click the right mousebutton and select copy (or push Ctrl and c). Go to the place where you want the link, for example an email, and hold down the Ctrl button while you push the v-button (Ctrl+v is the shortcut for paste, it is also in the grey menu bar under edit). When you do this the following text should appear: http://lh4.google.com/pandameisje/RwK2rCD5_GI/AAAAAAAAA38/Ibs1KFfDWfQ/Slide43.GIF?imgmax=512 .
Remember this, it works for almost every picture on the internet.

Lots of love!
Janneke and Mieke and the winky team/girls!