[Gpdd] Behaviour: My Question was Answered about Rumblestruttin' girlie pigs...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Nov 1 11:11:39 EDT 2007

Hey Slaves,
Well, reading on, I see that some girlie pigs
do rumblestrutt. That is very interesting. I've
only had one other girlie pig and that was Miss
Sassiness herself, Brownie Bear. And I don't
think I ever saw her r-struttin'. But, she did try
to mount Butterscotch a few times on only
one occassion. And it wasn't when they were
first put together. It was loooong after they were
bonded. It was the strangest thing though, cuz
she had never done that before (at least not in
front of me). I didn't think she really had too
either, cuz everyone/pig in 'La Casa de
Brownie Bear' knew who the BOSS was! hee

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                   PS and me :-)