[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Oscar

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Nov 5 20:29:25 EST 2007

Stacy and the Squee Squad, it was with much sadness that we read of Oscar's passing.  Please know that you did the right thing when you helped him over the Bridge.  Since he was not a good candidate for anesthesia due to his advanced age and possible organ failure, we know he appreciated your making his passing a pain-free and peaceful one.  Yes, their lives are never long enough, but six and a half is a wonderful lifespan for a piggie; how nice that you vet told you what good care you'd taken of him.  We are glad that your husband was able to be there, too, and we have no doubt that Oscar knew how much he was loved and that he was comforted by having you both with him as he made his final journey.  Wow, so amazing that he traveled all of the way from Hawaii to your new home, too.  It was touching to read of how Pinkerton comforted him his last two days.  We hope that Pinkerton is doing well and has found a friend among your other boars.  Please accept our belated condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday