[Gpdd] health; Fugly's Nose

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 05:38:14 EST 2007

Hi all Fugly did something strange when we were having cuddle time this morning, he kind off snorted and something came out of his nose (I think it was hay but he wiped it off before I got a proper look) he then did about 5 more times each time his nose sounded snotty and he cleaned it straight after.

His nose is not running, chest sounds fine, he is eating and playing normally.

I think maybe he got hay up his nose it irritated him and he has been trying to snort it out.

If anyone thinks it could be something else or agree with me please let me know.

I am a very paranoid Mummy

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.