[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Yoshi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Nov 7 12:33:52 EST 2007

Christina, Ed, and Magnus, we had been following Yoshi's illness and so hoping he would recover; we are so very sorry that it was not meant to be.  Please know that you did everything you could to get him well.  We understand how difficult it was to see him go through so many ups and downs, and our hearts go out to you.  He fought so hard to stay, and we know it was because he felt all of your love and concern.  Yoshi was a lucky boy to be part of your family.  We have no doubt that he has met Rosie and Sam at the Bridge, and we're sure they are all sharing stories of their happy lives with you.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday