[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Phoebe

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Nov 7 12:34:53 EST 2007

Evelyn, it was with much sadness that we read of Phoebe's passing.  We are so very sorry that you had to help her to the Bridge, but please know that you made the right decision.  Yes, you are so right that they are never with us long enough, but we have to say that it is amazing she attained the wonderful age of seven and a half.  She is an inspiration to all piggies on the Digest.  We are glad that she did her best to eat until the end; obviously she stayed in good spirits and understood just how much you loved her.  Phoebe was a very lucky girl, and knew it.  We send our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday