[Gpdd] MISC: Re: Looking for a female piggie

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Nov 7 14:51:36 EST 2007

Carol,
First I saw that you were looking for a
piggie in North Carolina and thought,
"Hey, I live in NC too!" But, then I realized
that the Swansboro/Hubert area was
really far away from Charlotte, NC. I know
that many Slaves have already sent you
websites/info on finding adoptable pigs,
so I'm not going to duplicate their efforts.
I just hope that you are able to find a new
piggie friend for Mamapacha (if you haven't
already found one).

Also, I am so Sorry that you had to lose
your Beloved Marachuka. But, at least
at the ripe 'ole age of 5.5 yrs old, you
know that she lived a long, Wonderful life.

RIP, Sweet Marachuka.

              Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps...