[Gpdd] Bridge: Archie, Dougall, and Brandy Alexander

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Nov 7 14:37:07 EST 2007

Oh God, Julie.
I don't know what to say. I am in tears. :-(
I would say that I cannot imagine the pain
you must be feeling, but unfortunately, I can.
The bond you had with Archie was much
like the bond I shared with Brownie Bear,
and when that bond was broken, I felt the
same way as you. And all I can say is that
you have to take one day at a time. The
pain gets less and less, every single day,
I promise you that.

I sure do hope that you check in soon
with the Digest. Your last post has me very
worried, and you know that we are all here
for you. It's understandable that you may
need some time to yourself for a while. But,
when you're feeling up to it, just let us know
how you're doing.

I'm really, Really worried about you.

Please accept our warm Condolences
from Princess Snowflake, Blaine, and me--

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps...