[Gpdd] Silly : Pig excange.

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 13:06:08 EST 2007

My five piggies would like to go into the gift
exchange. This is what they say..

Hi. This is Froders the Nose!  I am so upset at Slave
Mommy for not signing us up sooner. This year we have
a new Daddy slave living with us and he wants Mommy
Slave to do this gift exchange too! Wheek! Silly
Slave!  Whee like this new Slave Daddy, he is much
nicer than the old slave, but he is alergic to us too!
 It is sad, whenever whee come out to play he has to
go into the bedroom for the night. Mommy slave has
tried everything when whee are out, baths (Yuck)
included. But he doesn't seem to mind. He keeps the
cats in check when they are in the bedroom too, and
plays on his puter

Liam:  Enough Froders, he talks waaaaayyyy to much.
Froders and I would like to both be in the gift
exchange.  We would like to do it together!  THanks

Emma :  Pardon me boys, Queen pig is in the house! Bow
down for her, I mean me!  Aeva and I would also like
to do a gift exchange too!  We would like to do it
together just like the boys. Slave Mommy said that if
we do go in together whee have to let the new girl in
too.  So Dharma Aeva and I would like to go in it
together. Stupid Dharma, just for that I am going to
give her a hair cut next time wheee are out together.

Aeva:  Oh mommy, she is cute, like me, Leave Dharma
alone. (Actualy I like Dharma cause Mommy trims her
hair and not mine for a while!)  But yes, please
include all three of us pigs in one gift exchange.

Dharma:  Wheeeeeee are so excited.  Whee, or I, Have
never had a Christmouse before!  I am still young!  I
hear you get things under some dead tree that slaves
put shiney things on.  I just want to eat the tree!
And perhaps the shiney things if they are like vegies!

So please give us two piggy names, one for the boys
and one for the girls.  THank you so much!