[Gpdd] HEALTH and BEHAVIOR

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Nov 13 14:44:17 EST 2007

Oh no, Mary. Not Pooh girl.
Do you have her on a pellet mush until you can get
the Critical Care? I know that sometimes depending
on the antibiotic, it can cause a piggie to have an
upset tummy. Poor baby. Also, with Brownie Bear,
when she was 'puffed up', she had gas so I would
give her Mylicon (baby medicine for gas) and that
would help tremendously. I would give her 2-3 drops
of that every 4-6 hours. Let's see, I'm trying of think
of other things you could do. Oh, if you can get a
hold of Benebac, or some other probiotic, even
yogurt (unless she's a stone or sludge piggie), I know
that can help put the 'good' stuff (bacteria) back into
her body.

Oh, Mary, I hope that your Pool girl is Okay. Please
write me back soon and let me know how she is
doing. I'm worried about her. I will definitely keep her
in my Prayers...