[Gpdd] HEALTH and BEHAVIOR

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Thu Nov 15 13:03:28 EST 2007

HEALTH and BEHAVIOR

Hi Leah,  Pooh girl is hanging in there.  I got her to take more fluid today when I pureed her green peppers and I also did some bananas up.  She will not eat anything solid (she acts as if it hurts her).  I plan on doing some carrots and other vegies.  It was suggested to try her on fresh orange but if she has a sore I am afraid of the acid in it.  She trys to eat her greens but even seems to have problems with that.
I do have some old Critical Care and she ate a lot of that last night and seemed more  perky today.  I am keeping a close eye on her and syringing her as much as I can.

Thanks for your prayers again,
Mary D. (mom to Pooh girl and Domino)