[Gpdd] Silly: Group Names

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 01:48:42 EST 2007

Dear Fugly and All You Other Star-wannabee Boars Like Us,
     AOL (humph) just swiped our email to you so this one will be very brief.
Should we be (if its the name we chose The Cavy Cabaret or The Cabaret Cavies
in that a cavaret is like a lounge or night club, i.e., a "place." Of course
rules are made to be broken.
     Also, I think Chessi is a much better la femme name for me than Chesti
and all that that suggests. As a Chesti I might have to wear some huge bra-like
device to live up to my name. Actually, as I approach 4 pounds, I think I
like Goliath but know that wouldn't be suitable. (Except for those occasions
where I might actually play a male pig -- can't you just see the banner
--"featuring Goliath, wonder of the Cavy world."   Wheeeking laughter!

Got to go -- its late and we already lost the "good' email thta we sent to
all you guys.

Hiya Igor and Cocoa and ......?   Sorry, I've forgotten a name and maybe
several.

Chester, Jolly (Ho Ho Ho) Rodent