[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Boulotte

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Nov 14 19:34:30 EST 2007

Debbie and the grieving Dolly Mixtures, we are so very sorry to read of Boulotte's passing.  Please don't blame yourself.  She had never had any problems with feeding on the table, and you couldn't have known she would fall.  Since her fall was literally cushioned, we don't think it was the cause of her passing.  The wobbliness she had before the fall seems to indicate that it was "her time."  Yes, hindsight is always 20/20, and we can always think of something we could have done differently, but the important thing is that you made all of her days happy ones.  We remember when you found a home for her and when she returned to you; she was a very lucky girl.  We hope you know that you did all your best for her, always, including on her final night when you made her comfortable and let her stay with her cagemates.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she helped take care of other piggies who were sick.  Boutlette knew she was much loved, and she obviously loved deeply in return.  It was so touching to hear of how you sang to her as she began to get ready for the Bridge.  We are sure that your songs are still with her and that she is now with Claude and many other friends, both old and new.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday