[Gpdd] Looking for a Baby Girl Piggie

Jerri jerri at beadbimbo.com
Sun Nov 18 09:13:18 EST 2007

Hi all,

    I was on the GPDD back in 1997 and got a lot of help with our first guinea pig, Milkbone, who we adopted from the Atlanta Humane Society.

    We recently lost our piggie, Butterbean, who was 6 yrs. and 4 months.  For the first time in 10 years, we are pigless!

    We would really like to have a baby girl pig, so I'm hoping to find one from an accidental litter.  I live about 50 minutes NE of Atlanta, Georgia, so if anyone has some new babies that need homes, please let me know.  I have looked at a couple of rescue groups, but they will only adopt out pairs.  My 13 yr. old and I volunteer with a rescue group every Saturday, and we foster a dog in our home, so while I understand the reasoning, we just want one piggie at the moment.  It will get LOTS of attention, and if I ever felt it wasn't, I would definitely get it a companion.

    I'm also checking Craig's List and the local shelters, so I'm sure something will come along.

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com