[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Theadora and Potter

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Nov 19 16:00:27 EST 2007

We were so sorry to read about the passing of the last girlie girl, Theadora and would like to extend our sympathies to her family, especially as she will be the last piggy for some while. She enjoyed a good long life, having recently celebrated her 6th. birthday and it must be particularly sad as she leaves a now pigless household.

While typing this, the message arrived about Potter also leaving for the Rainbow Bridge and we all would like to send our condolences. How wonderful to have the services of such a caring vet, in good times and in bad.

Sadly,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.