[Gpdd] Misc; old member returning

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 20 10:37:30 EST 2007

Hello all!  My name is Suze and I am the proud slave to three Boars,
Will, Feef and Rocky.  Will is a black and coffee coloured silky with a
crest of orange on the top of his head.  Feef (who used to be Fifi until
we got her home and looked a little closer!) is a white and grey mop of
whorls and long hair and the sweetest black velvet muzzle!! Rocky?  Oh,
Rocky is an orange and cream smooth haired Alpha Pig.  He is definitely
the boss of me!!  All three of our guys are housed in large cages
separately as they fight when together.  Feef and Will get along when
it's just the two of them. However Will recently had to have his front
teeth removed due to an abscess so he is on his own to get him fattened
up a bit.  Will is our oldest fellow, at five years, Feef and Rocky are
3 years old.  Will's sister Grace recently went to the rainbow bridge to
join some other members of our family who have gone on before.
Interestingly enough, she was a singer.  She used to wake us up with her
Chirping late at night, so I figure she might have been wanting to
perform in night clubs and such.
We live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and both my spouse and I love our hairy
babies.  Over the years we've had a total of 12 piggies, and of course
it's heartbreaking when anything happens to any of them.  My heart goes
out to those of you who have recently lost your pets! For such little
guys, the hold a large part of our hearts!!
So Hi, and I'm thrilled that the GPDD is still out there. I look forward
to reading your posts!
Suze, Will, Feef and Rocky the wunder-pig