[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for TIgger

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 12:55:36 EST 2007

Oh Marsha and Bejabbers

We were so very sorry to hear of the departure for the Rainbow Bridge,
especially as it came so soon after the departures of Elvis and Ozzy. We know  how
very difficult pneumonia is to beat in piggies - we lost the first ever  Dolly
Mixture, Bâfreur, to this sneaky disease in 2002, and then our dear little
baby, Zebra's brother Cannelletto, autumn 2006. Like you, we thought we had
licked it. We know what a shock it is when they lose the fight.

Ar least Tigger is now free from pain and discomfort; and we are sure Elvis
and Ozzy will be looking after him. We are sure he was glad to have been taken
 in by you, and knew he was loved. We lost our little Cherub in 2003 when she
was  just 5 weeks old; although we had only known her 5 weeks, we loved her
more than  we had ever loved any other piggie - it is nothing to do with length
of  time.

Please find some comfort in the fact that gpdders all over the world are
thinking of you at this sad time and wishing you well.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures