[Gpdd] Health; Update about Duke

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 08:31:02 EST 2007

Hi all Glynis has asked me to do you an update post about the adorable Duke as her GPDD email is at work and?it is now officially the weekend is OZ.

Duke has had to have more blood tests, his white blood cell count is still mega high he is having metacam and probiotics. The vet now thinks it may not be leukemia but they are not sure so it still?could be.

Glynis and Duke are to report weekly to the vets for progress checks and if anything changes Glynis can ring the vet and they will see Duke straight away.

Duke is still being handfed and Glynis is getting up every couple of hours to feed him.

Glynis if I have missed anything or got it wrong sorry did my best.

Everyone else I am sure you will join me in sending healing wheeeeks and love to Glynis and Duke from all over the planet.

M + Fugly