[Gpdd] Misc: Was Princess Snowflake meant to be???

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Oct 1 13:47:19 EDT 2007

Hello Slaves,
I have to tell you all something and I'm still
freaked out about this, but on Saturday night,
Blaine and I got carry-out chinese food. So,
this restaurant always gives you a few extra
fortune cookies and they gave us four of them
this time. And of course, ever since I got back
from the shelter (at ~6pm), all I could do was
talk about this pig! And like I said, I had to
make some 'promises' to Blaine before he
would agree to let me get the piggie.

Well, after dinner, we were standing in the
kitchen and the 4 fortune cookies were on
the island counter. So, I shuffled them around
and picked one. Then, I said to Blaine, "Okay,
this Fortune will tell us whether or not this pig
should come home to live with us." So, I cracked
open the cookie and read the fortune and then I
was speechless, for like 30 seconds.

The fortune read:

"Keep in mind that home is where the heart is."

Holy Crap! So, at this point, I knew that this pig
was meant to come home to us.

And yes, I kept the fortune to always remind me
of that moment.

Oh, and yes, we cracked open the other 3 cookies
and none of them would have answered my
question.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
              Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)