[Gpdd] misc: Tabitha, the boy

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 08:55:19 EDT 2007

This happens so often...and there is a good chance that Samantha is pregnant.  I don't know about the effects of ivermectin (I'm sure other slaves will), but I wish you good luck!  As for the name:  if it were me, I would change it.  What will you do if Sam has babies?  Keep them?  I got a surprise, too.  I adopted a baby girl from rescue who was pregnant but no one knew.  She had two beautiful boys in spite of being so young and I love them to pieces.  I just think that when things like this happen, it's meant to be.
Joanne

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!