[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Archie and Dougall

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 15:10:48 EDT 2007

Julie

We were terribly sorry to hear of the departure to the Rainbow Bridge of
your precious piggies; Archie and Dougall. As you may remember; we lost two of
the Dolly Mixtures, Red Dandy and Claude, to mystery illnesses which caused
gradual but sustained weight loss, and we know how very distressing this is to
witness. We are far too familiar with those agonising ups and downs - they
seem  to rally, your hopes are raised, then the weight drops off again. We know
how  very close you get to feel to a piggie that you have nursed and cossetted
for  months, and the torture of the final hours when you know the departure
time has  come. We are glad, as you are, that Archie was able to choose his own
time  and place for his departure, and are sure he knew how very much he was
loved. We  feel great sympathy that Dougall suffered at the hands of an
incompetent vet,  and sadly have experienced that ourselves as well. How traumatic
for you to have  to endure two tragic losses within so short a period.

We are glad you were able to offer a home to little Brandy, and hope that,
although he will never be able to take away the pain of your loss, he will ease
 it a little.

Please accept our most sincere condolences

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures