[Gpdd] CARE: Unsuitable owners

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Sat Oct 6 16:25:07 EDT 2007

Thank you everyone so much for your kind welcome messages for Tiffin. What a lovely bunch of people the Digesters are! Talking of lovely bunches of people.........  I had always believed that people who took in rescue animals were caring and competent owners. The story behind Tiffin has made me see that this is not so. I understand now why rescues do home checks. However, I still fail to understand how anyone could return Tiffin to the rescue after only two weeks and, as a real insult, change her for another one. Well, I'm so glad they did because their loss is my gain. I wouldn't have had her otherwise. She has been perfectly behaved and the others have made her welcome. She looks very happy and I hope she has forgotten all about her past. My piggies are very laid back and the relaxed atmosphere seems to have stopped her from feeling aggressive. They have no stress because they have everything piggies could want, and plenty of it, and apart from digging up the noisy M3 motorway, I don't think they could ask for anything more!Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers