[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Thankyou's etc..

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 11 23:58:43 EDT 2007

Dear Fugly and friends, a big thankyou to you all from me.  I am feeling
much better now and can eat most things by myself, still not carrot yet
but then granny said i've got tender toofies, not sure what she means
there?

I have gained back a little weight and now am 1035g.  And i can popcorn
up a storm he he he even when granny is trying to clean out my house i
run all around her hands and get under the towels as she's changing
them, she tells me to shoo off but laughs too.
Yesterday my daddy slave, Scott, bought a machine into the house (erm
Glynis here i'll explain it's an xbox) and had the boxes and stuff all
spread around, so i decided to play tunnels and had sooo much fun, but
then granny spoilt it by telling me not leave poops behind... SIGH i see
no reason to worry about that after all that's what we guineas do, eat
poop and play like that song that Bing (RIP) used to sing.

I've been told too about the Princess Snowflakes web site, sounds really
great.  Do you mind PS having those things on your head??? i always run
away and hide when granny tries to put things on me, hmph i'm a man do
not dress in clothes...

Dearest LB i hear that you were properly cleaned out and given treats,
ahhh you have that slave well trained and she is sooo nice to you.  I
hope you had a lovely snooze and perhaps dreamed of me???

Igor mate, it's great that Suus is being well behaved now... finally she
has learnt her place, but don't tell her that or she could get rather
stroppy with you.  I too hope the lovely little Yaya is back soon.

Slave Lyn have you worked out yet if the girls are girls???  Sending our
hello's to them both.

And to everyone a very happy weekend, hope you all get lots of treats
and get lots of cuddles and floor time.

Bye for now,
Duke (Glynis and in mem Sully)