[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Christmas Exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:36:23 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who has already sent me their info for the Christmas/Holiday Gift exchange. If you haven't there is still time to join in on the fun. This is open to everyone on the digest even if you are new. Questions email me at aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com.

So come along and get in the holiday spirit and join the fun for this Christmas. I have heard from many people who pigicipated last year and new people. So don't want until the last minute join now. All I need is your mailing address, your pig(s) names and if they wish to pigticipate as a group or as individuals. If participating as a group they will be matched with a group of the same size to mail gifts to just like an individual will be matched with an individual. Looking forward to hearing from everyone and making it a huge exchange this year.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Thanks and have a great week and wheeks from Sailor Willie

Slave ALicia