[Gpdd] SILLY: Tea for Princess Snowflake

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Wed Oct 17 12:49:51 EDT 2007

Thank you so much for the invitation to the tea.  Tribble and Leela will
be attending and bringing some lovely Charleston grass (known in some
circles as St. Augustine or Bermuda grass) for everyone to share.

Zathras would like to know if he can park cars for the event.  He is an
experienced chauffeur.  (He hopes that will allow him to snatch some
snacks from the kitchen.)

They are all practicing their manners for the event.  I even heard
Tribble mention going to Cotillion.

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart