[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Petunia

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 18 12:53:48 EDT 2007

I am so sorry that Petunia has joined Porky at the Rainbow Bridge. I had so hoped that she had recovered from her illness but maybe she just missed Porky too much.

Corkster will be so sad at being left behind and I hope that she gets over the loss of her mother. She and her siblings were so lucky that you brought Petunia home from the pet store that day and gave them all a wonderful happy life.

With our most sincere condolences,

Penny and the Piggyfriends, all duly hugged in Petunia's honour.