[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Molly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Oct 18 17:37:20 EDT 2007

Lauren, Too-Much-Toffee, and Tiny Titch, we are so very sorry to hear of your Molly's passing.  How sad that she had a growth on her liver and that her body began to shut down.  It is amazing, however, that she was almost eight years old; that is certainly a wonderful lifespan for a piggie.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing what a happy life you gave her, in a loving home.  We send our condolences.  We also send congrats on your adoption of Tiny Titch; it is a tribute to Molly that you've taken in a new piggie to love.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday