[Gpdd] silly; Igorina

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 09:26:28 EDT 2007

Well boars will be boars (or sows, who knows) if there is any mischief going on Fugly is bound to be up to his neck in it.

This latest episode of cross-dressing I can only blame myself for calling him beautiful instead of handsome. (what have I done)

I am sure the boys will find something to do to stop them being boared, lets just hope it doesnt end up costing us tooo much. (seriously I am sure they can manage to behave for one day, fingers crossed)

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.