[Gpdd] Virtual: My Tea Party was GREAT!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Oct 22 16:56:17 EDT 2007

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Princess Snowflake here.
I just had to tell you all what a Wonderful time I had
yesterday at The Tea Party. The tea (and apple
wine) were very delicious and I got to sample all
kinds of different foods from different places...Yum!
It was a bit rainy in Florida, but that didn't stop the
Fun we were having. Penny, Lucy, & Mina were
Wonderful hosts and they have a very lovely home,
indeed. Thank You for hosting!!!!!!!

Among my new piggie friends were: Miss Perky
and Miss Pooky, who I think I heard had a Party-
after-the-Party...You Go Girls! The Lady Bug was
escorted by Duke and I'm pretty sure they didn't
eat the rose that Duke brought for her. How Sweet.
The Piggyfriends, including Gulliver, Lilac, Lavender
came along and Daisy was checking id's. Thank
Goodness I'm right around 1 year old...Whew!

Let's see, that Fugly was a hoot! And the Ladies
Suus and Yaya van Eindhoven and sir Igor del Gomar
(or shall I say, Igorina???) were there along with the
Ladies Guiny, Lotje and Dunya van Rijswijk naar 's
Gravenhage. I enjoyed the Dutch goodies they
brought and also the tulips that they brought for all
of the girlie pigs.

Oooooh, Peaches ('n Cream) looked Fabulous
in her pretty, green dress and the Jolly Rodents,
Charlie & Chester were just as Handsome as could
be! Tribble, Leela, & Zathras were there too, and
they told me that they don't live too far from me and
that our Slaves get together every now and then.
They said that my Slave was planning to visit them
sometime and now, she can take me along too!

I also met Nickki, Simone, Gretchen, and Surprise.
And Charlene, Mr P (aka Pumpkin), the ever-famous
Sailor Willor, and those California pigs, Cookie and
Little Bear. (I hope I didn't miss any pig. If I did, I
apologize as the apple wine started to jiggle my
memory a bit).

Oh, yesterday was the BEST day of my Life!!!
I am so Happy to be a part of such a Wonderful
piggie group. The GPDD Rocks!!!!

Much Love to all Piggies & Slaves...Wheeeeeek!

                       Love, Princesss Snowflake :-)