[Gpdd] Misc: THank YOu for condolences for Snowball

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 21:14:54 EDT 2007

Dear GPDDigesters,

Many thanks for the kind e-mails you sent for our loss of our Sweet
Snowball. Your thoughts and good wishes meant a lot and helped comfort
us in a sad time. This is a special and unique community and we are
honored to be a part of it. I can't believe I am celebrating nearly five
years on the digest, thanks to my Snickers and Snowball! I was so
surprised and moved to learn of the beautiful tribute that Heather wrote
for Snowball on the LAPS site. Snowball truly was a sweetie pig, and I
thank you all so much for the remembrances. We wish comfort and healing
to all the piggies and to everyone else who is experiencing a rough time
with their fur babies.

Best from
Carla, Apache, Tony and Fluff