[Gpdd] Silly:Dear Lady Bug

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Sep 4 01:02:33 EDT 2007

Dear LB

How lovely of you to care so much.  Well i just didn't feel too good
after getting my toofies trimmed, i was hurting so i didn't eat at all
(over 5 hours)... Granny was really upset when she picked me up and i
was all limp and had white lips instead of pink.  She tried feeding me
but the CC just went all over me tsk it's sooo messy, then she gave me
that drug...erm...metacam ahhhh so quickly did it make me feel better.
Then she rushed me to the vets and they prodded me, you know how they do
that thing with that cold round disc and listen to you?? well that too.
And to add insult she looked at my man parts i wont describe to you what
they did as you're a lady.and i'd not want to embarass you my love.
They told me that i'd be ok, but to take the metacam and then also
something else... i discovered what that was UGH Baytril, even with the
watermelon and grape flavouring it's still disgusting.
So i'm fine now but Granny is still worried about me, but i'm eating
well even my carrots again and i'm now a healthy 1015 grams.
Yes i did hear about our friend Jan, i've sent him a message, i do hope
he'll be ok really quickly as his slave is very upset.
Oh i'll be a young 6 years old LB.  Well my granny likes both red and
white, i prefer the carrot wine that you were all having at the
Pigolympics that was really yummy.
Mmmmm watermelon, becareful you don't end up with a pink chin he he he.
Take care, enjoy your sleeps on your lovely slave,
Till next time my love,

Yours Duke xxxxxx