[Gpdd] [Health] More health problems for Phoebe

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 01:01:44 EDT 2007

Happy Adoption Day little Miss Phoebe.  I hope it was a good one for you and you were able to eat some of your favorite things.

  Evelyn, has your doctor done an x-ray of Phoebe's heart?  Very often kidney and URI's can indicate a heart problem.  Heart can be easily helped by drugs.  If you haven't already check out GuineaLynx.  Several of the posters there have piggies with heart problems, some of them getting along in years.

  As for the abcess, do you have a curved syringe and are you flushing the abcess 2-3 times a day to keep it open until it heals?  It's my understanding that GP's heal from the outside in and that all can look well on the outside while the pus and infection are still doing damage on the inside.

  Fingers and paws crossed here for little Phoebe.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug