[Gpdd] Condolences: Onyx

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:28:56 EDT 2007

Beth,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Onyx. My piggies send wheeks and
kisses and hugs - they and I know it doesn't remove the pain, but maybe it
will help a little.

And wow, kudos to you for your rescue operation. What a warm heart and
caring person!! It's so good to know there are people like you out there
doing something to help our little ones. My latest two adoptees were dumped
outside our local petstore - grrrr. I just can't believe people can be so
stinking thoughtless. But one person like you makes up for an awful lot of
those jerks!!

Kirsten and the Critter Crew