[Gpdd] Bridge: Another sighting of the RV

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 21:54:55 EDT 2007

Charlie and Chester Here....

Hi All you fellow piggies,
     We just wanted to report on some rumors we've been hearing. Occasionally
the RV is sighted when a piggy leaves for the Bridge, and from what we've
heard it's been seen flashing across the skies lately -- going even to Holland
where Jan the Boar left for the Bridge. Coincidence? We don't think so.
     Also, Snowball (the last living member of Beethoven's Pigs Rumblestrut
Blues band) in Texas (USA) may have been picked up, too.
     Other piggies as well may have hitched a ride on the RV, many probably
reliving old times in the RV.

     Anyway, we thought we'd share what we've heard.

     Apparently George the Guinea Pig and his wife, Angel, (and Prince, too)
are part of the gentle and kind welcoming committee, but some of the rowdy
rodents (yeah, like Ebeneezer Woollybear and RV driver/pilot Wilson) are on hand
to celebrate the joy of journeying on to the next level (the Bridge) where
they will wait for other friends and eventually for their people.

     Happy traveling to those of you who have gone on!

Condolences to those left behind,
Chester and Charlie, Jolly Rodents