[Gpdd] Bridge: Snowball

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Sep 7 15:23:42 EDT 2007

Carla,
I have been putting off reading your message about
Snowball, because I knew I would lose it. :-(  I'm having
a rough day, today. I am so, so Sad.

I was worried about your Snowball because of your
work schedule, but that's so nice that you were able
to take him with you to work. I read about his teefie
problems last month and I had a bad feeling about
it, but I thought I was just being my usual worry-to-death
self.

I am thrilled that Snowball made it to the ripe 'ole age of
5 years old, but I guess like his Best Friend, Brownie Bear,
making it to 6 was not in their cards. Well, at least they are
playing together and running freely in endless fields of parsley
and clover now.

RIP little Bam-Bam...

Please accept our warm Condolences from Blaine
and me.                      Love ' n Wheeeeeeeps...