[Gpdd] Bridge: Butterscotch J. Furpants

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Sep 7 15:37:49 EDT 2007

Ginger,
Please forgive my tardiness. I've had a hard time
reading about our piggies passing on. As you know,
I've always had a special fondness for your Butterscotch.
For some reason, that name just makes me melt (of
course, you know why). Surely, by now, my Butterscotch
has met up with your Butterscotch and they are goofing
off together and being silly. Boys will be boys...

Your tribute was Wonderful. He had such a Spunky
personality and I will miss reading about his funny
ways.

And I know that you know that you will see him again
one day, when the time is Right.

Please accept our warm Condolences from Blaine
and me--
                            Love 'n Wheeeeeeps...