[Gpdd] [Health] Underweight

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Mon Sep 10 23:37:03 EDT 2007

Yes, Critical Care is a good food supplement for weight gaining. I
have been using it with Phoebe and it does help her. Also if Samson
is on antibiotics and that may be disrupting his appetite, the
Critical Care has probiotics in it. My vet told me to give some to
Phoebe about an hour after she gets the antibiotic.  Because, Phoebe
is eating on her own and likes the Critical Care, I make it into a
ball and let her eat it on her own.  Also Samson should go back to
the vet. Respiratory illnesses can turn very serious very quickly.
There are other antibiotics that your vet could try.

Evelyn, and Phoebe