[Gpdd] Health: Boy part and belly lump

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:11:19 EDT 2007

I wanted to wait till Yoshi was better to say hi, but alas he needs y'all.
He has a bladder stone, that he went to surgery for, but it is embedded deep
and refused to move.  So the vet stitched him back up and said he will be
able to live with it.  When Yoshi is all better, we are going to try the
Shillintong pills.  Things were going great after the stitches were removed
(he found his appetite), but now his appetite is gone again.  This weekend I
noticed that his left testicle is swollen and hard, and he has a lump under
(not part of) the scar.  I think he might be in alot of pain, thus not
eating, but I want to get as much info as possible.  I am taking him to the
vet ASAP (after work meetings this morn).  He is on metacam (0.15cc once
daily), but I do not think it is helping enough because his appetite does
not improve after the meds.

-Christina, Ed, a very worried Magnus, and a sick Yoshi