[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Mimi is a mommy!

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Sep 20 16:33:13 EDT 2007

  Hmmm... I tried posting this yesterday, but it never showed up on the digest? Here it is again:
  I just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday morning (Tue) at app. 6am, Mimi
became a mommy to 4 beautiful bouncing baby piggies! I couldn't post yesterday as I had a
day filled with dtr. appointments, but I just wanted everyone to know they are all doing
very well. I will have plenty of pics to come on my website!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/