[Gpdd] MISC. chirping piggies

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 20:56:45 EDT 2007

I had 3 previous guinea pigs and now my current five and today I discovered that my TEDDY chirps!  I heard chirping the other morning and thought it was birds outside but when it happened tonight...I followed the sound and there was my little man chirping his heart out!  It's so cute!!!
I'd love to hear others experiences with chirping piggies!

Hugs,
Joanne

 Doggies:  Becky, Haley, Rudy
Kitties: Tiggerbella, Autumn, Angelica, Billy
Piggies:  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci