[Gpdd] [Care]<Nails>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:20:36 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I think lynn asked the questions how to keep nails short? I have a usefull tip for this. Place bricks in the cage, preferably underneath the drinking bottle (is also great for sucking up the leakage) or around the food bowl. This way you have to clip nails less often. I have two cages against each other and built stairs to make the climb from one cage into the other easier.(6 bricks; 3 on one side, three on the other)
Grtz
Janneke
p.s. sorry to you guys that my sister and me double posted about the calendar. We try to keep eachother updated with what we mail to you but sometimes we forget...