[Gpdd] silly; message to Igor

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 12:27:01 EDT 2007

Hey Buddie, what a scary time you have been having.

As you may have guessed, its taken me soooo long to write back as still have no puter, there is new carpet to nibble though, only when the parents arent looking hehe.

Hang in there buddie Yaya is trying to mediate and "another solution" is not as bad as it sounds, your slave is not gonna let you go, I quiet enjoyed my bath, mind you it was in summer and I have only had one so maybe 2 is not soo good.

Mummy tells me you have been invited camping with lots of lovely trees so you can practice SAS training I am sooo jealous, you also can meet the lovely lady piggie friends and hang out with the boys it sounds such fun.

The scary men are back next week to finish off and then the house will be mine again hurrah.

Have to keep it short as Mummy is posting from work.

Hang in there buddie.

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.