[Gpdd] Silly: Message to BB Suus & Igor

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 18:33:35 EDT 2007

Hi Suus & Igor.  This is The Lady Bug here and I just want to see if you guys can make peace with each other.  Igor, Suus was there long before you and is just trying you out to see if she can get your goat.  Remember what a sweet little man you really are and just let her be crabby.  Stay away from her and don't show the lovely Yaya so much attention.

  Suus (BTW, I envy your big bum.  I sure wish I had one but I never seem to gain any weight no matter how much I eat.)  be nice to Igor.  When your slave gets on the phone and starts thinking about "another solution" that's not a very good thing.  Poor little Igor is hoping he's finally found a "forever home" and you're messing things up for him.  We Masters have to stick together against the world outside our doors.  From the way my slave talks, it's not very nice out there.  Igor sounds like he would make a good companion, clean, neat and not too pushy.  I guess that's good if you're into that sort of thing.  Since you are not an "only" like me, you have to learn to share.  It's not like you haven't done the sharing bit before.

  Anyway, I just hope you guys can settle your differences soon.  How would you like to be the one who goes away Suus?  Well, Igor won't like it either.

  BTW, what's a bath?  I've been alone so long I don't remember.

  The Lady Bug