[Gpdd] SILLY: SOS!! Comments & ? from Samantha & Tabitha

Lynn Williams jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 28 18:41:16 EDT 2007

Help! Help!  Help!  This is Samantha, Pig of all pigs.  At least according
to Daddy Earl Slave.  I am typing this letter on behalf of Tabitha and
myself because I am *much* more sophisticated and smarter than is she; and
besides, she only knows how to spell phonetically, which I find quite
embarrassing!

I think we are in trouble here because it seems as though Mommy Lynn Slave
and Daddy Earl slave have both gone over the edge.  First, she brings this
icky stuff out that is supposed to get rid of mites on us.  In the first
place, I would *never* stoop so low as to have bugs... Tabitha, yes, me no!
But then, I heard Daddy Earl slave say something about horse paste!!!
HUH???  Now, we know Mommy Lynn slave is blind but surely even *she* knows
we aren't horses!  Someone here needs to let her know we are guinea pigs and
we don't need no horse medicine!  But, even though Daddy Earl slave says
it's for horses, she insisted we put it on so they did all this  mixing up
and shaking and putting it into something they called a sir-inge, which I
never heard of.  Then, she held us so we couldn't protest while he put it
behind our ears.  NOT my idea of perfume... but what do they know?  They are
only human after all.  Well, we managed to;aoiujfail;k.....HEY!!!!!!

OK, this is Tabitha here now... Sammy wood go on all day if I don't shut her
up!  She thinks shee is so smart!  After Mom and Dad gave us the medusin,
Dad told Mom she shuld put sum on her becoz she keeps saying she has a
stumik bug that just won't go away.  We think wat is good for us shuld be
good for her.  She spends all her time in that littul room they call a bath
rume.  I shur hope she getz beter soon.  She looks funnie when shez sik...
shez a funy green culur...  We also got our nails cut off today and then we
got to go on the pourch where there is 'see ment" to run around on.  Mommy
sed it wil help our nails not to be so long.  I got a good laff at Samantha,
the litul show off... she got in our pink toob and while she wuz in there, I
went on the outside and pushed it all over the play ground.  She shur did
make a fuss in there!  I wheeked and wheeked and wheekd!  Dad gave us sum
fresh green grass, wich whee both really liked!  But then, play time wuz
over and whee went bak to our usual old caij to sleep and poop and eet.
Ahhhhh, the joy of being a pig and masters of 2 such silly, helples slaves!
By the way, Mommy is worried that the dry spot that is on my side where I
chewed myself after the bugs came is not going to get any more hare on it...
iz she rite?       Sammie wil never let me hear the end of it if she is...
She thinks she is sooooo pretty.  Humph!

We all want to wish Mr. P and pumpkin and the baby mimis happy adoption days
and birthdays.  We don't really no wuts so speshul bout babies but everybody
else thinks they are very impourtant so whe send our best as well.... Mommy
Lynn laffs at Mimi's name coz thats wat her neeses and ;nefews call her!
Mommy just called from the bath rume and told me to get back in my caije so
I have to go now.... Oh, Igor, reel qwik note to you buddy, suk in a reel
big breath and puff up really big and that shuld scare off that scarry old
Suus!  She sounds a lot like Sammie... they think they are soooo importunt
and speshul!  Good luk from me and Sammie.

Wheeks & Winks,
Samantha & Tabitha