[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Cherry

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Tue Apr 1 07:54:56 EDT 2008

From: DebJonSara at aol.com
Date: 31 March 2008 8:20:31 AM
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: [Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Cocoa

Hi Debbie,

I'm so sorry to hear that Cherry has gone, and so soon after Fidget...
It's so unfair that the little guys (ahem, girls) are with us such a
short time, even when they get to live what for them is a long life.
And of course the more they gave to us in their lives, the more we
miss them when they go... but the only other option is not to enjoy
them so much, and what good would that be?

You are such a caring piggie slave, all the Dolly Mixtures are so
lucky to have had you! I really hope you have many lovely summer days
with the rest of your piggies, and that your happy memories of Cherry
will carry you through this tough time.

Best wishes from Suzy and Rocky
and Cocoa in our hearts